We are pleased to announce that the 10th International Conference on Atomic and
Molecular Data and Their Applications (ICAMDATA 2016) hosted by National Fusion
Research Institute will be held Gunsan Saemangeum Convention Center (GSCO) in Gunsan, Republic of Korea.
ICAMDATA 2016 is a continuing series of international conferences since 1997 that promotes the use of atomic and molecular data in various fields of science and technology, and provides a forum for interaction of AM data producers and users and for information exchange on AM data needs and availability, and fosters cross-disciplinary cooperation between the AM data producers and users and coordination of AM data activities and databases worldwide.
The conference will focus on the following topics:
I. Application and needs of atomic and molecular data
- Astrophysics and atmospheric physics
- Magnetic and inertial fusion
- Laboratory and industrial plasmas
- Lighting science and technology
- Biomedicine and biophysics
- Combustion and environmental sciences and technology
- Surface physics, gaseous electronics, solid state optics and spectroscopy, optoelectronics, etc.
II. Atomic and molecular data collections, assessment and dissemination
- Data collection and selection, critical evaluation, estimate of uncertainties
- Databases, data exchange and dissemination
- Data center activities, standardization of data formats
III. Experimental and theoretical atomic and molecular data generation
- Atomic and molecular structure and spectroscopy
- Electron collisions with atoms and molecules
- Heavy particle collisions
- Particle - surface interactions
The scientific program will include invited talks, a panel discussion and, posters. Both experimental and theoretical contributions will be welcome.